Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TCM Notes : 4/28/09

  • There was nothing of any substance in my notes for today.
  • Unless you want to know that I watched The Beautiful Truth recently and it makes me very upset with MON, DD, DOW, SYT, Bayer, and Con Agra. The fact that these fascists are working on seed termination technology is not surprising to me at all. Seeing as these are all herbicide companies that want plants to be able to withstand their chemical applications. The GMO (genetically modified organism), msg, and all the crap these corporations are putting in our food is literally KILLING US. MSG is the crack of the masses. And it's in almost everything that's not 100% organic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate
  • The Top Gun incident with AirForce One in NYC is just another example of how this administration will do anything for a "photo-op." What's sad is America is run on almost nothing but photo-ops, bullshit, and scandals. And I don't see that changing anytime soon. If ever. Of course they'll say, "the people couldn't handle the truth." To which I say, "they can't handle the reaction of the people when they finally tell us the truth!" So they beat us down with lies, and more damn lies until the day comes when they finally give us the truth. And the people have nothing more than a complacent sigh of relief. Pathetic. I digress though.